RvRoofMagic is a single component moisture cured coating specifically formulated for the RV industry. Its features include:
- Superior adhesion to various substrates
- Reflective roof coating helps reduce cooling costs, prevents UV-degradation and premature roof failure
- High tensile strength and elongation
- Superior UV-resistance and reflectivity
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures. If you are unsure of the type of roof you have, always perform an adhesion test. Paint a 1 ft. by 1 ft. section, let dry and test for adhesion
- Equipment: polyester brush, medium nap roller, 3/8 inch.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
|TOTAL SOLIDS:||65% ± 3% by weight ASTM D1644, 53% ± 3% by volume ASTM 2697|
|ELONGATION:||239% ASTM D2370|
|WEIGHT PER GALLON:||12.1 lb per gallon ± 0.2|
|IMPACT RESISTANCE:||Exceeds 160b in/lb. ASTM D-2294|
|Application Temperature||Freezing to 130F|
|CLEAN UP:||Soap and Water|
|SHELF LIFE:||12 months @ 45°- 80° F|
|VISCOSITY:||10,000 ± 3,000 cps; 94 KU|
|HARDNESS||45 Shore A ASTM D-2240|
|TENSILE STRENGTH||278 psi ASTM D2370|
|PERMEANCE:||6.5 perms ASTM D1653|
|SALT SPRAY:||No effect (3800 hours) ASTM G-117|
|ACCELERATED WEATHERABILITY:||Pass, No Cracking ASTM D4798|
|SERVICE TEMPERATURE:||-40º TO 200º F|
|CURE TIMES:||DRY TO TOUCH: 4 Hours @ 75º F
TACK FREE: 12 Hours
Second Coat: 12-24 Hours
|CRRC and CA Title 24 Approved|
Product information contained herein is presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. It does not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose, as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before use. Manufacturer's sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.
HANDLING & STORAGE:
Read all label information and precautions before using. RVRoofMagic California a is a high volume solid, technologically advanced, fire retardant, thixotropic, coating formulated specifically for RV’s trailers and mobile homes. It will freeze and become unusable at temperatures below 32º. PROTECT FROM FREEZING. Do not store material at temperatures below 45º F. Do not apply RVRoofMagic California at temperatures below 50º F or if there is a chance of temperatures falling below 32º F within a 24-hour period. Do not apply RVRoofMagic California over wet substrates or when inclement weather is imminent. Avoid contamination in sealed containers. Store away from heat and sources of ignition. Do not inhale vapor or mist; do not get on skin, in eyes or on clothing. Refer to SDS for more information.
The specifications, properties and performance of materials described herein are based on information believed to be reliable. Unless otherwise expressly provided in written contract, the products discussed are sold without conditions or warranties, expressed or implied. Product specifications are subject to change without notice. The specifications, properties and performance of materials described herein are based on information believed to be reliable. Unless otherwise expressly provided in written contract, the products discussed are sold without conditions or warranties, expressed or implied. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
Failure to follow directions and/or proper preparation may result in product failure.
Avoid the following:
- Existing MOISTURE on/in substrate prior to coating application
- Substrate insufficiently cleaned
- Coating unable to bond to substrate
- Improper/Inconsistent coating mil thickness
- Leak area not identified and sealed
- Product contamination on job site