RVRoofMagic prides itself on manufacturing a proven product for the RV industry. A product that is unique on all fronts. Never needing a primer, more square footage that other products, fast dry times to allow our customer to get behind the wheel as quickly as possible and enjoy the RV’ing experience. Our product is manufactured according to GMP practices to insure identical consistency, texture, color and appearance. We maintain quality control by imprinting our products with lot number and manufacturing dates and maintain all records to insure proper shelf life which guarantees our customers are getting the same consistent quaintly they have come to rely on over the years.
With over a 15-year history of success RVroofMagic has helped thousands get a new roof for a fraction of the cost of roof replacement. RVRoofMagic is specially formulated for RV’s Trailers and Mobile homes that demand a highly flexible material as our customer travel throughout the year. Its unique chemical and application characteristics have made it the choice for our customers.
- Can be applied at any temperature above freezing with humidity of 60% or more !
- Dries in 3-4 hours
- ONE COAT APPLICATION!
- Never a Primer needed! Can be applied over EPDM, Metal, Fiberglass, TPO, Butyl Rubber, Alpha Roofs, and roof previously coated with other roof coatings!
- Apply today drive off tomorrow
- Reflective white color
- Solvent based coating to reduce cooling costs. Key benefits to solvent vs water-based coating
- Longer life span
- Humidity and temp have very little effect on dry time
- Quicker dry time
- Highly durable
- less susceptible to environmental conditions
- Ease of maintenance
- WOW! Can be applied at any temperature above 32 F with humidity 60% or more!
- Built in fungicide and mildewcide
- Single component product-No need for mixing additional components or measuring
- No thinning necessary
- UV and ozone resistant
- Waterproof’s immediately (although we suggest applying three hours before after any anticipated rain)
- Easy cleanup with xylene
- Tensile strength 600 ±25 psi
- 77% volume solids by weight -
- A whopping 150% elongation
- Provides a seamless highly flexible and durable membrane. Once applied you roof will appear as if someone put a single piece membrane over the roof. Never worry about seams again.