If you decide on any other roof coating different from RV Roof Magic, you are not getting what your RV deserves
Years ago, we invested a significant amount of time and money in developing a unique proprietary solvent as part of the curing process. This specially formulated solvent is what sets the drying process apart from other coatings. This unique chemical cross-link allows our product to chemically fuse itself to your existing roof literally making them one in the same! A unique chemistry not found on other coatings. The main reason why you will never need a primer is a one coat application. It’s also the reason it can go directly over TPO, Alpha rubber and other roof types that other coatings can’t. No compatibility issues!
RvRoofMagic can be applied at any temp however it will not dry until it gets above 50 degrees. This allows for greater versatility compared to other coatings. It needs 3 hours above 50 degrees to waterproof and depending on the temperature 8-11 hours for a full dry. Should nighttime temps fall to freezing the RvRoofMagic will pause its curing process and will continue to cure once it gets above 50 again during the day. We do suggest applying the product when you anticipate temperatures are higher, so the product has had time to waterproof.
- RvRoofMagic will not chalk unlike other coatings, and it will retain its original white color as it ages
- Never needs a primer!
- Can be applied over EPDM, Metal, Fiberglass, Butyl Rubber, Alpha Roofs, TPO and roofs previously coated with other roof coatings!
- Will NOT cause streaking down the side of your RV
- RvRoofMagic is UV and Ozone resistant
- Reflective white color
- Solvent based coating to reduce cooling costs; key benefits to solvent vs water-based coating:
- Longer life span
- Humidity and temp have very little effect on dry time.
- Quicker dry time
- Highly durable
- Less susceptible to environmental conditions
- Ease of maintenance
- Built in fungicide and mildewcide.
- Single component product-No need for mixing additional components or measuring.
- Provides a seamless, highly flexible and durable membrane. Once applied, your roof will appear as if someone put a single piece membrane over the roof. Never worry about seams again.
- Product is re-coatable and never needs a tear off.
- RvRoofMagic can be painted with an acrylic paint once fully dry. It provides good adhesion and good color penetration. Wait 30 days after application before painting.
The science behind our proprietary solvent and chemical cross-linking.
When we discuss “cross-linking” it is really the process of our product forming a sequence of chemical bonds to join two polymer chains together. An object made of a cross-linked rubber is one single molecule. Ours which is an oxidative cross-link means it undergoes the cross-linking process when exposed to oxygen. These crosslinks tie all the polymer molecules together making them very strong enhancing tensile strength and decrease overall product degradation over the years.
We have created a picture to show the difference between a single polymer chain and the RvRoofMagic product which is a crosslinked. Imagine a spider trying to capture its prey in Figure 1 vs Figure 2. The same argument can be made for the proper adhesion for your roof coating. Unlike other RV coatings, during the drying process the RvRoofMagic chemically bonds itself to your existing roof making them one in the same. We challenge you to find another coating with that kind of chemistry. For long-term protection for your RV why choose anything other than a roof coating that chemically interlocks; providing superior adhesion to your roof?
RV Roof Magic: The Ultimate Solution for RV Roofs!
Do you want a high-quality roof coating for your RV, trailer, or mobile home that’s easy to apply, highly flexible, and long-lasting? Look no further than RV Roof Magic! Our product is manufactured with strict quality control measures, ensuring consistent texture, color, and appearance with every application. With over 25 years of success, RV Roof Magic has helped thousands of customers get a new roof for a fraction of the cost of replacement.
The best part? RV Roof Magic never needs a primer, covers more square footage than other products, and dries quickly, so you can get back on the road and enjoy the RVing experience. Its unique chemical and application characteristics make it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a durable and flexible roof coating solution.
Don’t settle for anything less than the best! Choose RV Roof Magic for a new roof that lasts.