RV Roof Magic
RvRoofMagic is a solvent-based, single component moisture cure coating specifically formulated for the RV industry.
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates.
- Reflective roof coating helps reduce cooling costs, prevents UV-degradation and premature roof failure.
- High tensile strength and elongation.
- Excellent protection for polyurethane foam.
- improved UV-resistance and reflectivity.
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures and always perform an adhesion test.
- Equipment: polyester brush, medium nap roller 3/8 inch
AVAILABILITY & COST
RV Roof Magic is available directly on line and through our authorized distributors.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
|Application Temperature||32°F (and rising) - 95°F. Cure time will be significantly longer below 45°F|
|Coverage||50 Sq ft per Gallon will result with a 20 mil film
250 sq ft per 5 Gallon pail will result with a 20 mil film
|Density||8.6 ±.2 lbs/gallon|
|Dry Time||Dry to touch in 3 – 4 hours, 24 Hour wait for a 2nd coat
Ideal temp is above 60F. 80% or less humidity will slow the cure
|Hardness||69 Shore A||ASTM D-2240|
|Packaging||Gallons, Two Gallon Kits and 5 gallon kits|
|Permeability||.02 perms||ASTM E-96|
|Shelf Life||Product needs to be used within a month of receipt|
|Solids by Volume||68%||ASTM D-2697|
|Solids by Weight||77%||ASTM D-1644|
|Tensile Strength||600 ±25 psi||ASTM D-412|
|Viscosity||3000 – 3100 cps||Brookfield|
Warning: RvRoofMagic contains solvents. Keep away from open flame, heat or sparks. Pumping equipment should be grounded to avoid accidental ignition due to static sparks. Use only in ventilated areas and provide mechanical ventilation in enclosed spaces. Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Approved (MESA/NIOSH) chemical respirator and protective clothing must be used when exposure can exceed recommended PEL. Fresh air hose masks required for interior applications. Care must be taken to prevent rooftop HVAC from introducing solvent vapor into interior areas. RV Roof Magic must be completely dry before exposing to water or foot traffic. Keep RV Roof Magic containers covered when not in use. Dispose of all containers in accordance with state and local environmental regulations. Keep away from children. If ingested, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer's sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.