Welcome to RV Roof Magic Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers.

Type in your question and our database will help you find the answer

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 653 views
0 votes
1 answer 1,572 views

What type of equipment do I need to apply your product

0 votes
asked Sep 11, 2018 in Preparation by admin
edited Jun 3, 2021 by admin

1 Answer

0 votes

A long nap roller is needs and caulk to reinforce any areas around the ac’s vents etc.  We sell a specific caulk called Rubex that was field texted to be compatible with our product so it will not void the warranty.

Here are the roof types you can apply it on


  1. EPDM
  2. Can be applied directly over any non-silicone products such as Dicor, Kool Seal and elastomerics
  3. Alpha rubber roof made by Fleetwood RV’s.
  4. Fiberglass
  5. Butyl Rubber
  6. Hypalon Rubber
  7. Metal
  8. NOTE: Cannot be applied over silicone coatings.
  9. Vinyl- Adhesion test is needed.
answered Sep 11, 2018 by admin
edited Jun 3, 2021 by admin